Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What a great wedding!

Well, last Wednesday was a crazy one! Had the honour of shooting Greg & Denise Horan's wedding in Lough Rynn Castle Hotel. I decided to do a surprise Same Day Edit, which was played on the hotel projectors at the end of the night and went down well, thank God. The film crew was also there shooting for the new One Direction movie so I hope I wasn't in the way! Thanks again and well done to the staff at Lough Rynn who had the place looking amazing!

4 comments:

Austin Wedding Planners said...

Very Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again here !.....

eternity rings Dublin said...

Love the wedding image, so pretty. I don't think they were expecting so much publicity

San Antonio Wedding said...

This is very nice site. I love to read blog in your site. I hope you will blogging such a interesting blogs. Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

I was unaware of much of what you wrote about in your article. Your information was very helpful and I hope others feel the same. Wonderful work.


dubai videography